Where we deliver
We deliver Worldwide! We aim to use the cheapest possible shipping methods whilst still providing the opportunity to choose a recorded, tracked or signed for service.
Our Postage Prices
Our postage prices are fairly straightforward; wherever possible, we have taken the published price from Royal Mail or our courier, then added a small, reasonable packaging fee on top depending upon the type of packaging required:
We offer a range of services from the Royal Mail, plus courier services where appropriate. Arcade Japan will select an appropriate courier company at our discretion.
We do not use First class mail as we have found that there is little benefit over Second class.
Please note the following:
- Royal Mail items will usually be shipped within 3 - 4 days or on the first Saturday following purchase ( whichever is sooner).
- Courier items will usualy be shipped within 3 - 4 days, but can only be shipped on working days.
- Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays).
- If the item is being delivered by Royal Mail any orders placed after 4pm on Friday may not be processed until Monday.
- If the item is being delivered by a courier, any orders placed after 2pm on Thursday may not be dispatched until Monday.
- Delivery will be through Royal Mail or whichever courier service provides the cheapest fully insured quote for delivery. We will not use couriers with a bad reputation.
- Deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt.
- Where a signature is given by someone other than you or the parcel is left at your local post office, the order will be treated as having been delivered.
- All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
If in doubt, or you have any issues, please Contact Us and we will do our best to help!